Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday

Well my first night to start learning about juggling and I am just sitting on my butt. We'll see how long that hobby lasts! .
Today was a pretty good day, however it did not start out as such. I has to start my day off by leaving the house at 6:45 am to go to the dentist to get my retainers/mouth guard. Ever since I started working on this huge conversion project at I work I started clenching my jaw. And well needless to say it won't go away so the dentist said I needed a mouth guard. Any how I had to get a cavity filled a few weeks ago and that particular tooth had been really sensitive to cold. The dentist said that the filling should help. Well I hasn't seemed to help and he told me it might need a root canal! What?!?!?!?!? I was so sad/mad. I have to wait it out for another two weeks to see if it gets better then we will see. So that was my morning. Work went well and I got to leave early. I went to Kohls and bought 3 baby shower presents for under $50. I was pretty impressed with myself. Not only that I bought 3 black and white bags with different patterns and attached cute pink cards. Man I am good!

No comments: