1. I have convinced myself that the phrases "Spring Fever" was coined by a stay at home mom who can't stand the last little bit of winter.
2. I think I might be waffle deficient. Yep I said waffle. I can't get enough of them lately. And I crave them (and I don't crave things).
3. I need a hobby. I have things that I do, but I need something that will fill in the little parts of my day where Wilson is actually off playing in his room and I am left to watch TV.
4. I watch too much TV.
5. Since I have started exercising somehow in my mind that translates to "eat whatever you want". So that is why I am not loosing weight.
6. It has taken almost 3 years, but I finally realize I need to decorate my house and I have no decorating sense. Good thing I have a good friend who does and is willing to help (pictures to come of what we have done so far).
7. I need to get working on our food storage.
8. I am going to miss watching the Olympics, but I have missed my shows so much!
9. I like Pam from the office much better before her and Jim got together.
10. Wilson's sleep has gotten (according to me) out of control. He doesn't got to bed on time and wakes up because the sun in shinning in his room. Please daylight saving come fast!
That is all my randomness for now.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Last Friday my sister gave me some books to read that she had just finished. It is the Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz. She gave me four books in the series. I am sure there are more, but I don't know if they are out yet. Today I finished book 4. I couldn't put them down. They are way easy fast reads and really really good. They are of course about vampires. I don't know why I am drawn the the oh so popular topic, but I am! If you are too I would recommend this series. I can honestly say (and I don't know if it is because I just read them or if I am so tired of everything Twilight) but I liked them better. So a big recommendation. The only sad thing is that I feel like I have got back into my reading groove and now have nothing to ready. Any recommendations?
Posted by Mindi at 2:24 PM
Monday, February 8, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
I was listening to Wilson talk today and thinking about how much I love to heard the new words he is forming. It made me think about the future and how I don't want to forget any second of watching him grow up. I thought it might be a good idea to make note of the words he is learning. So here they are in the order he learned them (if I remember correctly):
no (I bet you can't guess what he hears all the time...)
mama (still working on this one)
I hope to add more to the list soon!
Posted by Mindi at 11:07 AM