Friday, February 8, 2008

Chick Flicks



I just got back from seeing 27 Dresses with my in laws. Okay so I am such a girl, but I loved it!!!! So cute! It was fun to watch it made me laugh so hard I cried. But the best part about watching that movie is that at the end I wasn't sad. In my pre-Ryan life I would go see cheezy love story movies and be so sad at the end because I wanted to find someone like that. Anyhow even if the movie was super good I always found myself almost depressed about it. Well now it is different. I have the man of my dreams. The one who makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world. The person that I want to spend every waking moment with. So finally these movies really are fun to go see. Two thumbs up for 27 Dresses. By the way I heard Kathryn Heigle was raised LDS?

No comments: