Thursday, February 7, 2008

Okay I'll admit it...

So as much as I don't want to admit I guess I will. I watch The Hills and Laguna Beach. I blame it all on my friend Keri. She was doing my hair one day and asked if I watch The Hills. I said "no" but somehow that intreagued me. So I started to watch it and after like 2 shows I was addicted. And now the last time Keri did my hair we were talking about The Hills and she asked if I watch Laguna Beach. I told her that I have never seen it so what does she do? She pulled out the first 2 seasons and sent me home with them. So of course I have been watching them.
First of all can I say Lauren is like night and day different. I don't know if she just wised up to how dumb she was in high school or what but wow. And what was the deal with Stephen I just don't get him? Does he always have to have two girls liking him? Well now that I have seen both I must admit that The Hills is 10 times better, but even more than that I need to stop watching TV.

No comments: