Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our Cruise

Ryan and I decided a while ago that we wanted to take a big trip together while we still didn't have any kids. So last summer we booked a cruise!!! So on December 14, 2007 we flew to Florida to go a on an 8 day 7 night cruise to the Western Carribean.

We had 4 stops on our cruise Cozumel Mexico, Belize, Roatan Hondurus and Freeport Bahamas. Our cruize was aboard the ship Carnival Glory. This ship held about 2,500 people and was the newest in the carnival fleet. I have to say that ship was really big and really hard to find your way around. We were lucky enought to be upgraded to a room with a private balcony (I would definitely recommend it)! Our first 2 days of the cruise were at sea on our way to Cozumel. I asked a lot of people about cruises and if you get sick on them before we left and all of them said you can't tell at all the the ship is moving. Ryan and I were lucky enough to go when it was extremely windy and the ship was extreemly rocky (this was not luck at all) and so for the first day I felt pretty sick, Ryan however handled the waves very well. After the first 2 days things started to calm down and I started to get used to it.

No comments: