Sunday, January 13, 2008

Let me tell you about my wife

Mindi is my wife and best friend. She is such a wonderful, beautiful person. I have not met anyone that is as caring and compassionate as she is. She is so good at relating to others and putting other people before herself. She cares so much about all living things, and takes such good care of me and the kitties. She is so much fun to be around and has such a great sense of humor. She works so hard at everything she does and takes such wonderful care of me and the house. I am so proud of her and so proud to call her my wife! I really wish I knew how to post a picture because she is so beautiful, but I am kind of dense so you will have to look at the pictures in the first post for now.

I am sure I will write a lot more about her as time goes by because she is my world and the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me. I just adore her and love her so much! It has been a wonderful almost four years with her and will be an even better eternity.

No comments: