Friday, January 18, 2008

Movie Review: Juno


While I am no connoisseur of movies I decided that I want to start review the ones that I do see. The last movie that I saw in a theater was Juno. I enjoyed this movie and would probably give it 3 and a half stars out of four. It was refreshing to see a new kind of movie with fresh new ideas and new humor. I must admit the first part of the movie was hard to watch, but if you can get past teen pregnancy and all that comes with it I think a lot of people would enjot it. All in all it was a fun movie to see. I think the acting was fantastic especially Ellen Page. I think she could be a big star someday. I must admit of the things that first drove to see the movie was the Jason Bateman and Michael Cera were in it. They are in a TV show that I like to watch called Arrested Development.

No comments: