Sunday, June 21, 2009

So am by no means as clever as Ryan when it comes to posts, but I did want to take a minute to post about how wonderful my husband is. Now only is he a wonderful husband, but he is a fantastic father. He cares and loves so much for Wilson. I love when he calls to talk to us during the day because he misses Wilson so much. I love that he sneaks into his room the morning before he leaves to give him a kiss. Ryan works so hard for our family and so that Wilson and I can stay home.

I have always known that Ryan would be a wonderful father and it has been so exciting to see him the last 7 months be a father. To hug and kiss Wilson and care so much for him and his growth and development. One of the coolest things I was able to experience was when Ryan was able to give Wilson a name and a blessing. I could truly feel his love for Wilson.
Thanks for being an amazing father.
We love you!

1 comment:

Charayne said...

I agree. Way to go Ryan!