Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy


I am the luckiest girl ever to have the wonderful dad that I have. He is so kind and gentle and not just to his children and grandchildren, but to anyone he meets. I admire so much how can makes friends with anyone he comes in contact with and that he would do almost anything he could to help them. I admire how smart he is. How he can pick on things so quickly. Also, how handy he is. I love that I can call him with a question about my house and he will automatically know the answer. I love how much my dad loves and takes care of not only his parents but my moms dad as well. I love so much watching him with his grand kids. It is so fun to watch him teach them things and play games and tease them. I love my dad so much. Anyone would be lucky to be his friend, but I am luckiest to be his daughter!

I love you dad. Happy Father's day.

No comments: