Friday, June 26, 2009

Girls Camp


So as you know I am so lucky right now to be searving in Young Womans and yes it is that time of year. You guessed it Girls Camp. I am so lucky to be working with our camp leader on girls camp this year. I am super super excited for it. As of right now I don't really know how much I will actually be there (sad I know), but even working on it I can feel the spirit of camp. I am currently typing up all of the camp songs for their books and memories are flooding back from girls camp. What an amazing thing camp is! Heavenly Father knows that these girls need this time. So they can be our in nature and become not only closer to each other, but closer to Him.


Here are a few of my fav camp songs that I have typed up. I hope you get them stuck in your head!!!


Candle on the Water

Princess Pat

Ann Marie

Misty

Chicken

No comments: