Friday, August 7, 2009

Girls Camp

Wow I am exhausted. We just finished up girls camp yesterday and I am no so tired and I'm not even the camp director. She must be so exhausted. I have a new understand and love for camp directors. I look back at my time in Young Woman's and all the woman how helped put on amazing camps for me and I am just in awe of how they did it! What amazing woman! Camp is so worth the time and effort put in and I am so glad that I got to be a small part of it this year! I now hope to be back to blogging now that camp isn't taking up all my spare time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just got back from girls camp yesterday too. Where did you go?

Charayne said...

Now that camp is over, we can be friends again and actually hang out and do stuff. Glad you had a good time. Bet it was awesome!