Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big Day!

Today was a big day for Wilson. I was sitting on the couch watching and I look over and decided to pull himself up on the coffee table. He did it all by himself and even stood there for a minute too before I made him sit back down before he fell. Well little did I know I would be spending the rest of the day doing that. Well that and consoling him when he fell and bonked his head. And later that afternoon I put my finger in his mouth to check on his tooth and what do you know I found another one! Whew he was busy and I am exhausted. I think I can pinpoint today as the day that my life has officially changed to having a baby on the move.

On another note is everyone I know on a hiatus from blogging?

2 comments:

Jill Clark said...

That is exciting. I love your blog format, so cute!

I'm not on a hiatus, but I know what you mean. It feels like everyone stopped. I'm glad you stepped up your game! Wilson is adorable.

Trent and Whit said...

yay for Wilson! He's growing up fast!