Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A post about nothing

Here I am at 8:30 at night wanting to post something on my blog,
but I have nothing.
I don't know how many can relate, but
I have been so bored today and for the last month that I have taken
to looking at crafting blogs.
They are so interesting.
These woman are amazing.
What they do
what they come up with.
I want to much to be wonder woman.
But alas I am not.
Sometimes I have to remind myself of that.
While I could stand to a lot of things better
I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be like them
and that is okay.
I really should ban myself from looking at those blogs,
but they are so interesting.

So anyhow, I have come to this conclusion
besides all of the many other goal I have made for myself this year
a new one I made today was that I would like to blog more about
ME!
I have lots of things to say other than things about
my adorable son.
I have well uh stuff going on in my life.
I may not be super exciting and hey I don't even know if anyone wants
to read about it, but I am going to post it.

Wish me luck!

No comments: