Friday, January 14, 2011

Big Mistake


Recently I was over at my friend Erin's house helping her go through some clothes her sister had given her when I came across a BYU t-shirt. Not wanting to have it near my child I threw it towards her and said this one was defiantly for her (she is a big BYU fan). She threw it back to me and dared me to put it on Wilson and see what Ryan had to say. Well I was up for the challenge. I honestly wanted to see his reaction and get a big kick out of it. Wilson and I headed home put his "new" shirt on. When I could hear Ryan coming up the walk I sent Wilson to the top of the stairs to see what would happen. Ryan opened the door greeted up and then looked confused. He then asked me what Wilson was wearing. I told him the story and said I wanted to see his reaction. He then said something to the effect of me having poor decision making skills. Went right up to Wilson took the shirt off and threw it in the corner! He apparently didn't think it was funny, but I got a good laugh out of it! I think the funniest part it that it is still in the corner. I really need to get that back to Erin.

1 comment:

Trent and Whit said...

hahaha! Way to go Ryan. I would have done the same thing! :)