Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So busy

Do you ever feel like your life gets so busy you don't have time to blog then by the time it slows down you have so much to blog about you just don't? Well that is me right now. So many things have happened in the last few weeks I don't even know where to start. So I guess I will start with a recap and post pictures later.

I guess it has been two weeks now Ryan took the day after memorial day off and we took Wilson to the zoo! It was a little rainy but nice. I had been looking forward to taking him to the zoo for the past few months thinking he would be in heaven with all the cool animals around. Well I guess it was a little early for that. Don't get me wrong we had a good time and Wilson had fun, but not the kind of fun I thought he would have. He like the animals okay, but I think he was a little unimpressed with them. Because we have two cats at home that he adores I thought for sure the tigers would be his favorite. I think he just thought they were just like his cats only these ones he couldn't even chase around. So the highlight of the trip for Wilson was a little rabbit in the small animals building that was sitting right by the glass. All in all it was a way fun trip. I will post pictures soon!

Last week I spent the first half of the week getting ready for Youth Conference and the last half being there. I had so so so much fun. We went to Wyoming (which is a state I vote to never live in). We saw some of the sites that the pioneers crosses. Way cool experience! My wonderful parents watched Wilson the first day I was off and Ryan took the next too. Thanks to all who helped I couldn't have had a good time if I didn't know he was in such good hands. For sure a post to follow!

Saturday was my Birthday! 27 can you believe it? I can't...I feel like I am about 20. Well my cute young woman and leader surprised me as we were packing up with presents! Including a feather boa, sunglasses that said Happy Birthday on them, a crown and a birthday hat! I LOVED IT! But I have to admit the best part of my birthday was getting to come home to Ryan and Wilson (even if Wilson wasn't happy to see me)!

I woke up Monday morning to find my cute husband still in bed with me. I asked him jokingly if he was taking the day off to have fun with me and to my surprise he said yes. He had gotten the day off weeks before because he knew that I wouldn't have had much of a birthday to that point because of youth conference and church. So he took the day off!!! He even got the key to his sisters pool so we could go swimming if the weather was good. I was so surprised and happy. We had a fantastic day! Ryan started our day off by getting us breakfast at McDonald's. We packed a lunch and ate in the car because we ended up going swimming but the water was freezing cold so we left quickly. I got to take a long nap and have dinner at in n out. It was a fantastic day. I have the BEST husband!

And now I am caught up. I will post pictures of everything as soon as I download them. As for now I am going to enjoy the last few minutes of Wilson's nap.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! How great is Ryan?!?! That is so sweet that he took the day off. Glad you had a fun birthday.