Sunday, June 20, 2010

Once in a lifetime?

Today I was at my aunts house outside when a bird flew over my head and yes you guess it pooped on my head. So gross! It got me thinking how many people can really say that has happened to them? Which lead to me to think about the other things that have happened in my life that are once in a lifetime things.

So here is my list (in no particular order):

1. Had bird poop land on my head
2. Been robbed twice at work (both financial institutes)
3. Fell and knocked out most of my top teeth and had to wear dentures for a few years
4. Had my ear drums burst 3 times
5. Was baptized in the tabernacle on temple square
6. I shook President Monson's hand


Okay so my list isn't very long. I am going to keep working on it. If any of you have experienced the same things leave me a comment and tell me about it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can top it Mindi - I was pooped on TWICE in one day at Utah lake over the 4th of July 2 years ago. TWICE. Sooo-o pissed.