Thursday, March 6, 2008

Long time no write

Wow it sure has been a long time since I posted anything. Not that anyone is reading our blog at this point, but still. I never was good at keeping any kind of consistent journal. So I was looking at blogs of friends for a little while and I somehow stumbled upon blogs of all of the people I went to high school with. Well not all of the people... just the popular ones that have been best friends since they were like 2 days old. Anyhow it was kind of awkward looking at them. They were people who I honestly never liked (maybe because they never gave me the time of day or whatever). Anyhow it is weird most of them are married with at least one kid if not two. And they all for the most part look the same. I am sure if they for some reason came upon my blog (if they recognized my name) wouldn't for sure recognize me.

New things
I finally got my piano!!!!! Hooray! Honestly it really was hard to have a calling that required me to practice the piano and not have one. It is so nice, although I think I drive Ryan crazy (not in a good way with it) I love it!

Spring
It is almost spring and truly I can't wait.

No comments: