Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick?

So an update on how I am feeling. Today it seemed that every twenty minutes I was hungry and had to eat something. Just a few crackers or something usually did the trick and if I didn't eat my stomach did feel well. I think I went to the bathroom at work at least 4 times today, but that mostly had to do with the fact that I almost drank my whole 64 oz. of water at work! And tonight my stomach feels upset. I don't know if I can attribute that to the baby or what I ate for dinner or if I just ate too much. I must admit through that I want to feel sick just so I know that the baby is there and okay! Tomorrow Ryan and I are planning on going out to celebrate our news! I am so excited, but I haven't quite decided where we should go. I will write again tomorrow about where we went!

No comments: