Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Wow I am such a blogging slacker lately. Well I would like to blame it on my cute son who hasn't decided if he is going to one nap or not which has left me with savoring every moment of when he naps and I am sorry to say that blogging is lower on my priority list than say taking a nap myself.

I can't believe Christmas is only 10 days away. Christmas last year was so much fun of course because we had our little man to enjoy it with, but I am even more excited for this year. I know he probably wont care, but at least we will be awake and maybe he will want to open presents!

I was so excited when a couple of weeks ago we put up the Christmas tree. We did it while Wilson was sleeping because well I am sure you can guess that we would not have gotten very far without some help. When he woke up from his nap and I took him into the living room and there was the tree he could not have been more unimpressed. I wish I could have gotten a picture he look and then looked away. It was really funny. Since then he has learned that it is really fun to pull ornaments off try to pull lights off and most of all he has learned that cats like to sleep under there and they are so much fun to come and talk to. (He learned quickly that is you try to pet them (or in Wilson's case pull their hair) they move so he has taken to laying on his belly and talking them them.



One other big announcement for Christmas Wilson gave us this present (it was a little early, but we didn't mind at all.)

2 comments:

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

Oh my gosh! What a big boy:) Oh I love him. We are excited to see you guys this weekend!

michelle said...

I am waiting for new information and pictures. he is so cute to look at. I miss seeing him so the stories and the pictures keep me updated. Love ya
mom