On Friday I noticed the Jeeves had a large lump on his chin so after lots of tears and a trip to the vet we found out that he had probably been in a fight and now had an abscess under his chin that required surgery the following day to drain. And that he would heal just fine! These are pictures after the surgery. Jeeves is doing great now! He is still healing.
WARNING: theses pictures are kind of graphic)
Christmas for us has been a marathon that started the Sunday before and ended that Sunday after. Here is a review of the festivities
- Moyes Christmas party! Wilson got a cool rocking horse that he loves!
Jeeves has been very loving and kind and sleepy since the surgery. Here he is sleeping by Ryan on the couch which before was almost unheard of.
- The next Christmas part was at the Searles Christmas eve night. Here Wilson is with Emaw and Xia and Gwen eating.
- Second Christmas eve party was the Thomas party. Here Wilson is with his second cousin Peighton she is about 3 weeks younger than him, but as you can see lots taller.
After a yummy breakfast of rice cereal and fruit it was time for our party to start. Here is Wilson's pile of presents.
Wilson got to sit with Daddy and get mad while he tried to get him to open presents. Still not amused by the wrapping Daddy did most of the work.
Once everything was opened Wilson enjoyed the presents he got!
Up next was a visit from Emaw, Papa and Poem.
Next it was time for a short nap and more visitors. Grandma, Grandpa, Jen, Sarah and Bayley!
- Next party was at 1 pm it was the Hafey party
- Then onto the Hettinger Party at 4 pm
- Then on Saturday we had the Moyes party at 1 pm
Every year my mom makes pajamas for the kids. Here are most of them playing on the floor in them!
This is Wilson on the way home from there after I made the mistake of giving him a pen!
- Last Christmas party took place on Sunday at the Hettingers. Every year we act out the nativity scene. This year Ryan and I were going to play Mary and Joseph, but when we got their our neice Sadie (age 4) told me that she wanted to by Mary and I could be a wiseguy. She took her part very seriously as you can see below. And continued to play Mary the rest of the night and a few times took her baby doll and layed it by Ryan and talked about their cute baby!
I am happy to report that Jeeves is almost better. He will probably have to wear his cone for another week or so but the Vet said he is looking good!