Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

If I close my eyes and try to imagine what kind of mother I really want to be this is the image that comes to my mind. My mother. Wow she is amazing!!! It is sad to me that I never really understood just how amazing she is and always has been until almost 6 months ago. Through countless examples of kindness and motherly love that she shows so many people I have learned the kind of mother I want to be and it is just like her. My mother is the most caring, selfless and kind person I know. She would do anything for anyone if it would help not caring if they returned the kindness and many times they don't, but she always tells me she helped them because it was the right thing. It was what Heavenly Father wanted her to do.

There are so many things that I love about my mother. I love that she loves me unconditionally. I love how beautiful she is inside and out. I love her zest for life and everything it has to offer. I love her thirst for knowledge. I love how much she loves her grandchildren. I love how she sees the good in everyone. I love how much she loves cats! I love that I can call her anytime of day and she is so happy to talk to me. I love how she loves my dad. I love that she just gets me. I love that she cries when she sings her favorite songs. I love that you are my mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you for being that amazing mother that you are!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I would definitely have to agree that you Mom is pretty AWESOME. I hope you had a great Mother's Day.