Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Ryan and I have now been married for 4 years! It is crazy how time flies, but at the same time I can't believe it has only been 4 years. It feels like I have known Ryan for forever! The last four years have been filled with so much. We have been on vacations (New York, Disneyland, Las Vegas, Cruise) we have both graduated from College (Ryan did twice!), we have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy, we bought a house, we have two kitties. I couldn't imagine a better person to spend the rest of eternity with! I am so thankful that Ryan picked me to marry. I love him more and more each day and eternity doesn't feel like long enough to be with him. I love you Ryan and here is to many more years of happiness!

1 comment:

Trent and Whit said...

Happy (late) Anniversary you guys!