Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today

Wow what fun day Wilson and I have had today. He is three months old today can you believe it? Well it started out with us sleeping in until a little after 9. After Wilson went down for his first nap our sweet friend Charayne brought us a treat. A yummy pumpkin chocolate chip loaf of bread from great harvest. Honestly one of my favorite things. And Charayne is one of my favorite people. Charayne has always gone out of her way to be super super nice to me. I just love that girl. And today was just another example of how sweet she is.
Then we went to lunch with my good friend Jill. It was so much fun to catch up with her and eat yummy Training Table!
Then we came home and I got to read some more of my book and try to put together worlds hardest puzzle. It is a photo mosaic of the Simpson's. Good luck to us!

2 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I love that you added the pictures! That was so fun to see you, we need to do that more often. Wilson is just too cute!

Sarah said...

I LOVE chocolate chip pumpkin bread. I LOVE puzzles. And I LOVE cute babies. I guess just *LOVED* this post! We miss you around here. :)