Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I watch too much TV.

It is true I confess. I watch too much TV. I thought even before I stayed home that I watch too much TV. I knew what was on every night and what I wanted to watch, but now that I stay home and have to feed a baby every two hours I really know what is on TV.

Depending on what time we wake up I watch the following:
Good Things Utah (I really like this show. Especially because it is all about stuff in Utah)
The View (I know dumb huh? But I have really started to like it)
10 Years younger
Law and Order (an all time favorite)
America's Next Top Model
Oprah
Ellen
I am sure there are more, but that is all I can think of right now. I have decided that I need to do something else. I am going to try to read! My first choice is Angels and Demons. I want to read it before the movie comes out. This will officially be the third time I have tried to read this book. We will see how it goes. If any of you have any suggestions for my next book please share!

Here is a picture of Ryan and me watching Chuck in 3-D last night. Honestly it didn't feel any different, but if was fun and new!

2 comments:

Brian and Lindsay said...

ummm welcome to the club! it sounds like we favor a few of the same shows, but now the TV is on the Disney channel the majority of the time. I've read Angels and Demons (well I actually listened to it) it's good but kind of gory. I'm trying to read more too so I'll share some suggestions and you'll have to give me some too.

Michelle and Tony said...

Enjoy being able to watch adults shows while you can. Before you know it, it will just be Sesame Street and Baby Einstein all day long.