Here are a few things that I have learned about motherhood so far:
1. I think my baby is cuter than any other baby!
2. It breaks my heart to hear my own baby cry.
3. I am very protective of who holds him.
4. The things that I thought would be hard are easy and the things that I thought would be easy are hard.
5. Nap time seems to be the only time I can get anything done.
6. Taking a nap myself is really hard to do.
7. Even after two months it is still hard to believe that I am a mom.
8. My favorite baby smile is the one he gives his dad when he comes home!
9. Sundays are the hardest day of the week.
10. I can only go one place each anthing else is too hard.
11. Babies really are a gift from Heaven!
This is Wilson in his blessing outfit!
This is my favorite look. He usually does it when he is standing up!