Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blessing Day


I know it has been two months since Elsie's blessing and I feel bad I haven't posted about it yet. I was waiting until I took some pictures of her in her dress, but I didn't actually do it until yesterday.

Elsie was blessed May 6th, but my darling husband.

While I felt like it was a lot of work to get everything together for the party after the blessing especially since we decided to do it in our backyard they day went well.

It seems that I am never more proud to have Ryan as a husband and a father to my children then on their blessing day. I am so grateful that he honors his priesthood and is a wonderful role model for them.

First thing in the morning mom came over with Elsie's dress. (My mom made both Elsie and Wilson's blessing outfits out of my wedding dress, which she also made). Her dress was very similar to my wedding dress. It was just one of those special things!


Here we are in front of the church before sacrament meeting.

The blessing was beautiful, Ryan did a wonderful job!

Here is the party afterwards. It was a lot of hard work to get our yard ready, but I must say it turned out well.

We had Cafe Rio salads for lunch! They turned out yummy. And tons of desserts brought by our family. 












Wilson especially enjoyed having all our family over.




And two months later I finally took pictures of Elsie in her dress.




No comments: