Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two Weeks Old



I can't believe Elsie is already two weeks old. It has gone by so fast. In the past two weeks she has grown and inch, gained 3 oz (since birth), learned to sleep in her bed (well that is a work in progress), learned to have some awake time and many other things I am sure.

Elsie is still in newborn sleep mode. She sleeps what feels like 23 hours a day and most of the one hour she is awake she usually decides to do it at around 4 in the morning. For the most part she eats well the only problem being that she usually falls asleep while eating.

Wilson still loves her! He does ask us often to please put her down and play with him, but I think he is adjusting well.

Ryan and I are still working on adjusting to no sleep, but hopefully soon we will get back to a normal amount of sleep.

All in all I would say that I am in love with my little sweetheart!

Here is to hoping time doesn't go by too fast...

No comments: