Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Picnic in the Park with Daddy

This last week Ryan was able to get Friday off as well and Monday for Memorial day. I wanted to make Friday a fun and special day for Wilson so after doing lots of yard work we decided to have a picnic in the park!So I packed us a big comfy blank and the random est lunch you have ever seen and we were off.

We headed to Veterans park in West Jordan. With several places to choose from we decided on the quietest place for our picnic.

Here are Wilson and Ryan enjoying their lunch

I love watching him eat sandwiches. Of course as I am sure most kids are he will not eat crust!

It is a good thing my boys love PB and J cause that is all we had in the house...

After eating Ryan and I were able to cuddle up on the blanket while Wilson went off and played.


And of course we had to spend some time on the swings before leaving.



It was a beautiful day! We should picnic more often!

No comments: