Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recommitted

I am jumping back on the wagon of exercising and eating right. After the forever long sickness that we had at my house and going to lunch with everyone last week I completely lost motivation to step back on the treadmill and after gaining 2.4 pounds the week before didn't help either. Well for some reason today I turned over a new leaf and am ready to start again. I only have 1 month left to complete my goal of loosing 20.

I stepped on the scale a little bit ago fulling expecting to have gained like 5 pounds, but was pleasantly surprised to find that I lost 2.4!

I have also exercised for the day!!!

Here is to keeping it up and making my goal!

1 comment:

Charayne said...

Good for you....pull me back on the wagon. I need to be doing better! Miss you tuns! :)