Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy late mothers day to you all you mothers out there. What a great day it was, well weekend. Since most of mothers day is spent at church or with our mothers, Ryan decided that all weekend can be mothers day for me! Friday night we spend a quite evening at home (loved it) Saturday night we went shopping and to dinner! Sunday I got breakfast in bed and then we got to go meet our new nephew. Then it was off to church and then time with our moms. What a great weekend!


I can't put into words the joy I find in being a mother. How spending everyday with my little man is a treasure. And watching him grow and develope everyday is amazing. He is a sweet sweet boy that gets busier and busier everyday, but I love it. One of my favorite things is to watch Wilson with some random item all on his own and having a ball doing it. He is creative to say the least.


Wilson and Ryan and the light of my life and I can't imagine life without them.

No comments: