Sunday, April 18, 2010

Miracles never cease

Today was a busy day for us. First Wilson and I went to the blessing of my cousins baby Max and had to come straight home to go to our wart because Ryan had to speak. I have been a little apprehensive about it because it is all during Wilson's nap time and how hard it is for a 17 month old to make it through not just one but two sacrament meetings and the second one I would be taking care of him all by myself. On our way home Wilson fell asleep. I thought it was wonderful and that maybe he would get a good 20 minutes during the ride to our chapel. So we got there and he was still asleep. I took him out of the car seat...still asleep. Took him in the chapel...still asleep. We sat down at a bench and I thought that for sure he would wake up once it started, but no. He slept. Needless to say I thought he could wake up any minute but it never happened. Ryan stared it talk about addressing the missionary whose farewell it was (weird that Ryan was asked to speak also I know) and told him that miracles never cease because is 17 month old was sleeping in sacrament meeting which has truly never happened. Well he did wake up after he had slept for a total of an hour and a half and that was only because the little boy in the bench in front of us (who is only 5 days older than Wilson) hit is head several times and was crying. It turned out to be a much better day at church than I was anticipating!

No comments: