Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reading for the week


Last Friday my sister gave me some books to read that she had just finished. It is the Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz. She gave me four books in the series. I am sure there are more, but I don't know if they are out yet. Today I finished book 4. I couldn't put them down. They are way easy fast reads and really really good. They are of course about vampires. I don't know why I am drawn the the oh so popular topic, but I am! If you are too I would recommend this series. I can honestly say (and I don't know if it is because I just read them or if I am so tired of everything Twilight) but I liked them better. So a big recommendation. The only sad thing is that I feel like I have got back into my reading groove and now have nothing to ready. Any recommendations?

1 comment:

Cher said...

have you read 3 cups of tea? not an easy read, but oh so good.