Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Candy Factory Tour

Last week my niece and nephew were off track so their mom wanted to do something fun for them that would get them out of the house and she invited us to come along with them to the Sweets candy factory for a tour! It really was fun and interesting to find out how they made their candy. Wilson enjoyed the walking around well riding around in a stroller and completely enjoyed the bits of candy they gave us. Here are some fun photos. This is our whole group. Yes we had to wear hair nets to take the tour!

This is Wilson and aunt Sarah. I am sure you are wondering how I got him to leave his hair net on and well I don't really know. I moved his had away a couple of times and I think after a while he just forgot about it!

The tour lasted a good 40 minutes and he was tired by the end!



No comments: