Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Top 5 things I love about being pregnant
5. Getting hugs from people. Lately I have noticed that people who would not normally give me a hug do. They always say they are so excited for me. I love hugs!!!
4. When I am holding one of my cats on my stomach the baby usually kicks them. Either the cats don't care or they can't feel it, but I love that he does it to them. I am excited to see how they react to having a baby around!
3. Eating ice cream whenever I want. I know it is a bad excuse and I will pay for it later, but I love love love eating ice cream and the baby seems to like it too!!!
2. Every time Ryan kisses me he touches my belly! It is the sweetest thing and I don't think Ryan even realizes that he does it.
1. Having Ryan talk to my belly. I am so excited to see Ryan hold our baby for the first time!