Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry

I can't believe it has almost been a month since I last posted. I am sorry I am such a slacker. Here is the update:

- I went to the doctor yesterday. Everything is looking good. I am now 29 weeks along. CRAZY. To you that may seem like I have very little time left, but to me it still seems an eternity away.

- Ryan is so wonderful he has moved almost everything out of the old office and into the new one so we can start to put the nursery together.

- We have started to look for car seats. So if you have an suggestions on which one to buy please let me know.

I guess that is about it. Things are going really well. I promise to post some pictures as soon as I can find my camera cord.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes, this blog has had way too little activity :) Can't wait to see pictures!

Trent and Whit said...

29 weeks is far along!!! You're over half way done. Heck, you're almost 3/4 of the way done. good times. Can't wait to see pics! love ya!

Jenna said...

You are such a cut pregnant lady...Dont worry no hard feelings about your pregnancy comment to me, nothing months of therapy and starving myself wont cure! Ha ha ha ha!!! Seriously not a big deal, just rubbing it in a little bit.
let me know if you need any baby advice in getting ready for your little one...