Monday, July 21, 2008

Not so funny vomit story

Warning.... You may not want to read this.

Since I consider my blog to be like my journal I thought I should document what is going on in my life right now. I'm pregnant and what comes along with that? Vomiting! I must admit my vomiting isn't that bad in comparison to some stories that I have heard, but it sure isn't fun. My worst vomiting experience was last Tuesday on my way to work. I was driving on Bangerter like I always do on my way to work when all of a sudden I could tell that I was going to throw up. It kept getting worse and worse and I was just praying that I would make it to work before I actually threw up. Well half way between two lights I figured out that I wasn't going to make it, unfortunately I was in the second lane and no one would let me over (plus there is no where to pull over on Bangerter so I was suck anyways). So I looked around my car for something to use when I spotted a piece of cloth. I picked it up and held it to my chin like a bowl and started throwing up as I drove (a stick no less). I finally made it over to the right lane and was able to turn off the road, but of course I was done throwing up by then. So I had to carry my throw up in my hand as I drove home. Needless to say I smelt like throw up for the rest of the day. I was hoping that this would be the last of the throw up, but if Saturday is any indication then I am not done.

4 comments:

Charayne said...

I didn't think you smelt like throw-up...
Not the best type of perfume though if you are trying to impress someone....J/k.
That's the worst. Hopefully you will start feeling better now, and you won't be sick the rest of your pregnancy! Let me know if you need anything.

Charayne said...

BTW awesome job driving a stick while holding vomit! Two thumbs up for that one-That's real talent!

Trent and Whit said...

I'm sorry you are so sick. No fun. Did I ever tell you how i peed my pants throwing up? yeah, good times. Pregnancy sure brings out the best in you. . .NOT :) hope you're ok.

Brian and Lindsay said...

Pregnancy just sucks...I so wish there was a way around it. You so have my sympathy!