Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is it November yet?

As I was driving to work today I was thinking about how I wish it was November already. I am so ready to be done being sick and I just want to hold my baby. That made me think about other people that I have known that when they were pregnant and they just wanted to be done and how I would think to myself that they should enjoy being pregnant. But now I totally understand and I am only 21 weeks along. And then I started to think about the fact that I am not ready. We don't have anything done for him (nursery, crib etc). So I should get working on that. I did a lot of thinking on my way to work and I decided that I need to enjoy this time that I have and I really need to work on getting ready for him to come. If anyone has any suggestions for me to pass the time let me know!!!

3 comments:

Trent and Whit said...

The only thing that worked for me was staying busy and living holiday to holiday. . .which is hard in the summer when there is only one holiday. .. I'm no help.

Charayne said...

I have a few ideas. Call me and we can chat. Also, you think that you have all this time and in reality the next thing you know is that you have a few weeks and soooo much to do plus you start nesting. Really, call me and I will give you a list.

Charayne said...

Here's one to start....have you picked a pediatrician??? I interviewed a few and then picked my favorite. It takes a little time and some doing but it was worth it!