Sunday, August 1, 2010

Girls Camp

Last week I was able to go to girls camp! LOVED IT!!! It took me back to my own girls camp days and make me miss spending that time with my sisters. I love love love my girls and the leaders and loved the time we got together. I also loved that some of my girls humored me and let me take pictures of them.

These are my four beehives. Aren't they cute?!?
Megan and Hailey. We several photo shoots.
They would ask if I would take their picture and we would walk around to different places.
So cute!
These next three are my favorites.
I love how it looks to catch someone jumping in the air and flicking their hair!
Megan is a good sport.



One of the fun crafts we did at camp was to make these flip flops. I love the colors.


The fun part about taking these last photos at girls camp
1. the river and bridge made for beautiful portraits
2. The gorgeous greenery
3. Of course they pretty girls (they actually make the picture don't you think?)



Loved girls camp and hope to be able to attend next year!

No comments: