Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby weight

Well if you have seen me lately then it is no secret that I need to loose some weight. Ryan and I decided that starting today we will try this together. And I thought that if I blogged about it then maybe it would help me to be more committed to it so I guess we will see. Here are my goals

- drink only water
- no eating after 8 pm
- exercise 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes
- make healthier food choices
- no dessert every night (I am really sad to loose this one)

So there you have it. I hope that by doing these small things I will not only loose weight, but get in the habit of all of this to stay healthy all the time not just now. I hope so much that I can stick with this.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Jill told me you painted your kitchen white. It looks great! It's a lot of work, but so worth it! And I'm jealous you had your dad to help.

Good luck with losing weight. Everything you outlined are the exact things I did to try to lose my baby weight. I didn't exercise very hard. I found that as long as went walking at least 3 times a week, it helped to take some of the weight off. Good luck!